During these early years, Woodmont Academy’s primary goal is to foster a life-long love of learning. Our pre-kindergarten program features a developmentally appropriate curriculum in a nurturing environment. Committed teachers give personal, loving attention to each child helping to cultivate imagination and to teach basic skills and good habits. Creativity weaves its way through learning activities such as a phonics-based pre-reading program. Areas of study contribute to a cheerful and enlightening atmosphere for these young children. At this early age, children are keenly sensitive to Christ’s love for them and easily learn to bring that love to their interaction with others.
Our Pre-K program is for four and five year olds. Every child must be four by September 1st of that school year.
We will offer two 5-day Pre-K4 programs. Our morning session will run from 8:30 – 11:00 am and our afternoon session will run from 12:30 – 3:00 pm.
Your Child Will Receiverolex daytona 116589 40mm mens automatic black tone
- Creative and interactive instruction in math, language, religion, and the arts
- Play time and gross motor development
- 15:2 student teacher ratio
- Teaching of Christian values and virtues
- Social, academic and developmental preparation for kindergarten
Why Woodmont Academy Preschool?
- provides a loving and nurturing environment
- fosters creativity and a love of learning
- teaches children about God and His love for them
- prepares children properly for kindergarten
- cultivates writing skills and reading readiness
- uses the Saxon Kindergarten Math Program
- exposes children to a foreign language (Spanish)
- promotes self-control through positive incentives
- develops fine and gross motor skills
- allows every child personalized attention
(15:2 teacher/student ratio)
2000 Woodmont Drive, Cooksville, MD 21723 • [email protected]
Office: 443-574-8100 • Admissions: 443-574-8100 x104 • Fax: 410-465-9162